Saturday, April 08, 2006
:: I'm feeling lucky. ::
Five days ago (Apr-3) was my 2xth birthday. I have received two birthday presents from my dear friends at Carnegie Mellon. They are the products of two competing companies: Google and Microsoft. I like them both :) Thank you everybody.

The Google licence plate. This one, I must say, is the most lovely birthday present, ever! Thanks to P'Namtarn, p'Non, Kanat, Ged, and Pure. They also gave me two more empty frames, so I can keep this one at home and use the other two for my (future) car... Hmmm.. wouldn't it be more perfect if they had also given me a car?! -- just kidding.

[The pictures on the plate are blured to protect privacy of the people involved.]

Microsoft Streets & Trips 2006 with GPS Locator. Uhh, an expensive, hi-tech toy. Thanks to everybody (Share et. al.) I am having so much fun playing with this thing. Warning to myself: while driving, focus on the roads, not on the GPS system!

Finally, the Senate Election ballot. this is NOT my birthday present, but I think it's kinda cool to be able to cast my vote while I'm away from my country. Hope it really gets counted, though.

====== Edited on 4/28/06 ======

Actually, three weeks later, I received another surprise. These two books are from no-i. They are โลกด้านที่หันหลังให้ดวงอาทิตย์ & ผู้ชายคนที่ตามรักเธอทุกชาติ พิมพ์ครั้งที่ 85 -- written by Win Lyowarin, my favorite author. She bought them during her trip to Thailand; how thoughtful! Thank you very much, no-i.

Posted by Picasa

Comments:
very good,keep it up[just kidding]
 
haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?