Saturday, March 25, 2006
:: Geek Tour (part 1) ::
Today (15 Mar 06), we ran out of ideas about where to go. We've been to many places in San Fran already. What about San Jose? (pronounced San Ho-Say) Hmm... we didn't really know what's out there. But we do know what lie between San Fran and San Jose -- the Silicon Valley! Huray, we're going to have a geek tour of the Silicon Valley. I proposed this idea to Gade and p'Park. As geeky/nerdy as they are, the idea was accepted.

Let's see where we have been to ...

The first stop: Oracle. My friend (and former roommate) "Share" willl be working here for a few years. p'Os, from CMU, is already a full-timer there. The pay they get? I don't know. But I can guess it's a little less than 73,000 million :P


A sign to remind bikers that the penguins may be crossing the road. Do you believe there really are penguins at Oracle? [I don't.]

Second stop: Stanford University. Too bad I didn't get in here. It's THE MOST beautiful campus I've ever seen. I've seen their pictures before; but when I saw the place with my own eyes, i was still stunned. Really!

Another pictures of Stanford. It's like a museum / a painted picture / a set-up scene in a movie, don't you think? Posted by Picasa

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?