Saturday, March 25, 2006
:: Geek Tour (part 2) ::
The Third Stop: Google. I'm going to be working here this summer. Will take more up-close pictures of the Googleplex and share them with you all (up to the approval of my boss, tho).

The Fourth Stop: Computer History Museum. We didn't really intend to come here, but it was somewhere along the way. The place was close 5 minutes before we got there. So, instead of a museum visit, we had a restroom visit. The staffs looked friendly, and the exhibition looked interesting. I might come back this summer. (it's free, that's why.)

1 Infinite Loop. That's the address of our fifth stop! I leave it to the readers to figure out which company lives there.

The end of the day. We had a dinner with p'Muen+ & p'Os at Xanh Vietnamese Restaurant in Mountain View. Here, p'Park was sitting in front of the "fighting prawns." (that's the name in the menu.) Very big, fresh, and delicious. $15(+tax+tip) for this IS really a good deal. Oh, I'm hungry now. FYI: There were also "shaking cows" and "angry crabs". I'll be sure to order them next time I come.


Finally, we skated! P'Os took us to this rink in Mountain View. This was my second time on the ice. I got much better: falling only 3 times in two hours. (The previous time I skated, I fell about a dozen times.)


Posted by Picasa

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?