Saturday, March 25, 2006
:: San Francisco Tour (part 1) ::
Today, Gade, p'Park, and I rented a car and toured San Francisco. We visited many places. Although this is my second visit to this city, it wasn't boring at all. In fact, we had a lot of fun, a lot of good food, and a lot of great scenes. The only thing we lack is... hmm... a lot of girls. :P

Ooops.. what did I say?

I'd better stop talking, and start showing pictures. Haha! Here we go...

Ghirardelli Square: they sell great chocolate and ice cream (made from their chocolate) here. They also give delicious free samples.
[pictures taken by p'Park's camera, with wide-angle lens)

We watched sea lions at Pier 39. But, well, I don't think they are so cute. So, let's look at a picture of these boats instead. The island behind the boats is Alcatraz -- the famous prision. I visited it last time (December 05) -- very beautifully depressing.


The rented car. Pontiac Grand Prix. I wish I have one of this as my own. Hehe.. hmm... maybe not? It takes a lot of gasoline!


P'Park and Gade, on the north side of the famous Golden Gate bridge. This bridge is famous for its beauty, its history (of which I don't know much about). Oh, and it's also a favorite place to die for many heartbroken people. (next to Niagara Falls, perhaps.) Quite a romantic place to die, huh!?

In case you wonder, these two gentlemen didn't jump :D Posted by Picasa

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?