Saturday, March 25, 2006
:: San Francisco Tour (part 2) ::
North of the Golden Gate Bridge, there are quite a few beaches. We visited two (and forgot both of their names). The 10-mile road through the mountains was quite narrow and curvy. (It was so bumpy that both of my passengers fell asleep; i'm glad I didn't!) Anyway, the view was worth the effort. It reminded me of the beaches in Southern Thailand.

Another curvy road: the Lombard Street. But this one is in the city. (and it's pretty short.) They claim this is the "crookedest" street in the world. I think it's probably one of the most beautiful as well, especially in the Spring when the flowers blossom.

A windmill in (or near?) the Golden Gate Park. The wind was moderate, but the windmill's arms weren't swinging. I'm not sure if it still functions anymore.Well, who care? It's beautiful, and that's enough.

The beautiful garden near the windmill. Posted by Picasa

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?