Saturday, March 25, 2006
:: San Francisco Tour (part 3) ::
Okay, this is the final part. I'll try to be brief, so we can go on to the next day (more interesting!)

A reporter in Japan Town. I asked her to pose for my camera. (If you don't believe, look carefully. Her eyes are looking at my camera, not that guy's.) There was a shopping mall nearby. Inside, we could not really tell if we're in the USA or Japan -- it looked soooooo Japanese. It has everything; you name it: Japanese gift shops, Japanese food/snacks, Sushi, Japanese bookstore. Oh, there were even some Japanese videos Gade was looking for!

King of Thai Noodle! I had dinner here once (last December), and now we come again :) They offer a wide variety of (reasonably authentic) Thai food, both noodle and non-noodle. We liked it a lot. Gade (the guy in the pic) told me he also liked some other things beside the food as well. (That's why we sat there for so long, even after we finished our dishes. Hehe... jkd)

A street-side artist. I gave him some spared changes -- wasn't really sure if it was a good idea. He could easily be hit by a car. Hope that doesn't happen. Posted by Picasa

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?